1 2 3 Magic - Information for Parents at Redwell Primary School
Redwell Primary School and NCC are running 4 sessions to support parenting roles.
Who is it for? Parents and Carers
Venue: Redwell Primary School (NN8 5LQ)
Dates: Thursday 22nd June, Thursday 6th July, Thursday 13th July and Monday 17th July.
This is a series of sessions and we would prefer parents to attend all 4.
Cost to parents: Nothing. The sessions are free
Want to know more? Please contact the office on 01933 676040
Other News Pages
- Exciting Opportunity - Teacher Apprenticeship Facilitator
- DSL training feedback
- Another Satisfied Customer
- Fantastic Feedback
- Exciting News - Teaching Apprenticeships
- Support with your Pupil Premium funding?
- Keep up to date with our training offer
- Coming soon!
- Developing Governance Feedback - May 2018
- Success for 5 Wells ITT Students
- Venue Hire at 5 Wells
- New network for SEN and Inclusion Managers
- 5 Wells Introduces Cluster Moderation for Early Years Practioners
- Outstanding 5 Wells ITT students graduate
- Windmill Primary well-represented at Northamptonshire Education Awards
- Redwell Primary are a Values School
- Return to Teaching with Inspire TSA
- 1 2 3 Magic - Information for Parents at Redwell Primary School
- Croyland Primary School is awarded E-Safety mark
- All Saints CE Primary School and Nursery Unit Awarded SIAMS Outstanding Judgement
- Know someone is interested in becoming a teacher?
- Northamptonshire – The Place to Teach
- Training the Trainer