5 Wells Development Centre Covid-19 Risk Assessment
In order to safety re-open our face to face training offer, we have completed a full and thorough risk assessment relating to Covd-19.
You can read a copy here:
Other News Pages
- 5 Wells Development Centre Covid-19 Risk Assessment
- Fabulous Feedback
- Forthcoming Training Postponed
- Empowering Subject / Department Leads
- 5 Wells partner with EPM
- Exciting Opportunity - Teacher Apprenticeship Facilitator
- DSL training feedback
- Another Satisfied Customer
- Fantastic Feedback
- Exciting News - Teaching Apprenticeships
- Support with your Pupil Premium funding?
- Keep up to date with our training offer
- Coming soon!
- Developing Governance Feedback - May 2018
- Success for 5 Wells ITT Students
- Venue Hire at 5 Wells
- New network for SEN and Inclusion Managers
- 5 Wells Introduces Cluster Moderation for Early Years Practioners
- Outstanding 5 Wells ITT students graduate
- Windmill Primary well-represented at Northamptonshire Education Awards
- Redwell Primary are a Values School
- Return to Teaching with Inspire TSA
- 1 2 3 Magic - Information for Parents at Redwell Primary School
- Croyland Primary School is awarded E-Safety mark
- All Saints CE Primary School and Nursery Unit Awarded SIAMS Outstanding Judgement
- Know someone is interested in becoming a teacher?
- Northamptonshire – The Place to Teach
- Training the Trainer