Exciting Opportunities at Nene Education Trust
In line with our over staffing policy and the expansion of the School Improvement and Professional Learning teams, Nene Education Trust have some very exciting opportunities for the right person.
If you are looking to move into the role of Principal or if maths is your specialism, one of these vacancies may be just the thing you are looking for!
Other News Pages
- Exciting Opportunities at Nene Education Trust
- Trust launches Learning Communities
- Early Career Framework with 5 Wells
- National Qualification for Anne Ansell
- Apprentice Teachers Achieve Extraordinary Success
- 5 Wells Development Centre Covid-19 Risk Assessment
- Fabulous Feedback
- Forthcoming Training Postponed
- Empowering Subject / Department Leads
- 5 Wells partner with EPM
- Exciting Opportunity - Teacher Apprenticeship Facilitator
- DSL training feedback
- Another Satisfied Customer
- Fantastic Feedback
- Exciting News - Teaching Apprenticeships
- Support with your Pupil Premium funding?
- Keep up to date with our training offer
- Coming soon!
- Developing Governance Feedback - May 2018
- Success for 5 Wells ITT Students
- Venue Hire at 5 Wells
- New network for SEN and Inclusion Managers
- 5 Wells Introduces Cluster Moderation for Early Years Practioners
- Outstanding 5 Wells ITT students graduate
- Windmill Primary well-represented at Northamptonshire Education Awards
- Redwell Primary are a Values School
- Return to Teaching with Inspire TSA
- 1 2 3 Magic - Information for Parents at Redwell Primary School
- Croyland Primary School is awarded E-Safety mark
- All Saints CE Primary School and Nursery Unit Awarded SIAMS Outstanding Judgement
- Know someone is interested in becoming a teacher?
- Northamptonshire – The Place to Teach
- Training the Trainer